Friday, March 26, 2010

April 12 - 23

Please select one of the following choices to do as your homework this week.

1) Compare two 3D figures. Make sure to talk about the faces, vertices, edges, stacking, rolling and any other similarities or differences. (Use a list or a t-chart)

2)Create a presentation using Google Docs or PowerPoint Presentation (Must include at least 5 slides.) The topic is your choice.

3) Draw a flag of the country you were born in or the country your parents came from. Please do this on an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper.

4) Interview your parents or a friend of the family. You can interview them about what grade 3 was like for them or another topic of your/their interest. You must have at least 4 questions.

5) Create a poster about a topic of your choice.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to live in a rural community because I like open spaces where I can run and run and run. I chose a rural community also because as a child to go to school it would take a longer time. I would like to drive for a longer time because I could look out the window and look at the outdoors at the nature. I would like to take care of animals such as cows, pigs, horses, goats and chickens.

    Emma

    ReplyDelete

 
Locations of visitors to this page