Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Writing Conversations

The students in my class are learning about how to include a conversation in their story. Here is an example that we created together.


The students walked into the classroom, but it did not look like a regular classroom.

"Wow!" Kenedy exclaimed.

"I can't believe it!" cried Madison.

The room had been transformed into a circus. The room was a large circus tent with acrobats on high wires, elephants and clowns.

"Ladies and gentleman, be prepared for the most spectacular thrill of your life." exclaimed Mrs. Pessoa "Welcome to our new class."

Julia said, "I love watching acrobats on high wires."

"I want to be an acrobat when I grow up." said Cassie.

2 comments:

  1. I really fun writing our own conversation storys!
    Also I like writing funny storys.
    I like everyone elses storys too!!

    LUREEN

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the song'Gotta Keep Reading'!
    Angelica Pangilinan

    ReplyDelete

 
Locations of visitors to this page